Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sick as a dog

I woke up sick. Throwing up, stomach pain and a horrible headache. Hell, I can't even spell (thankfully, I have spell check!) I don't know why I have to be sick all the time. I have no life because of it. I don't want to go out with people because if something happens, who will take me to the ER/Hospital? I highly doubt someone would want to leave what is going on to sit for hours with me in the ER. (YES I HATE MY MOM) My mom is the only person who would. I could easily get a cab, I just don't feel like paying them.

I have to lay down, so this is incredibly short.
I received a post card today with this written on it
"Hello Kate!
Congratulations on killing Osama Bin Laden!
I'm from Rio!
Have you watched the movie yet?"

Who puts "congrats for killing" on a postcard?! REALLY!?
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment