Friday, May 20, 2011

Angry

Why is it, that when I tell EVERYONE to leave me alone so I can deal with stuff on my own, and then ignore those who try to reach out to me, they get pissed at me like it's my fault?

When I say "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, FUCK OFF" I don't mean "call me, text me, call my house phone, show up, message me, leave messages on my wall." If you take that as me being rude, harsh, inconsiderate or what ever you think I am being. GUESS WHAT!! YOUR WRONG!! I asked for space, I kept saying I wanted to be left alone and when no one did, I GOT PISSED OFF!

Next time I say "leave me alone" JUST FOR THE RECORD it means LEAVE ME ALONE!!! It does NOT mean call me, text me, message me and what ever else.

HELL!! I DID THIS TO PROTECT MY FRIENDS! TO NOT HURT ANYONE! It is NOT my fault if you didn't listen and therefore, got hurt. Want to end our friendship because YOU didn't listen and thought I was being mean? Go ahead, I don't give a shit. I already deleted your number the second I found out. I just don't give a damn anymore.

From now on, it is only about me. I am only out to make myself happy and take care of only ME from now on. If people get hurt in the process of my journey to happiness, oh well! Don't like it? Fuck off.

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment