Thursday, May 19, 2011

I don't get it..

Why is that no matter what I say, do or write, I ALWAYS manage to piss everyone off? I'm sorry if you don't like my FEELINGS and what I am thinking at that time. Sorry if my life is so inconvenient too you. It's not my fault that I FEEL the way I do, and I sure as hell am not blaming you or ANYONE. Maybe I'm not clear, maybe the way I put it is just how I ment it. Who knows. I'm not going to take back what I said. I'm not going to beg for forgiveness.

I'm tried of trying to please everyone and only being shit on in return. I'm tired of my stomach turning with every word I say. I'm SICK of being a reck because I don't know what I will say or do to upset someone. My nerves are shot and I'm having a mental break down. I know it 100% now that is what is going on inside me. That is why I have been the way I am right now. A complete mess.

I have nothing else to say. I can't please everyone and at this point, I will only try to please one person. Myself.

Have a problem with it? Then FUCK OFF!!
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment