Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Etsy Listing!!

I just listed my first post on my Etsy shop. I have tried Craigslist, Yardsellr and other sites to sell the yarn skeins I don't want. No luck yet, simply because I can not ship them. One, I think it would cost WAY to much to ship them. Two, I can not find a box (ANYWHERE) that they will fit in.



I have to get them out of my room. I will never use them, I will not be able to keep storing them. THEY HAVE TO GO!!

Local pick up, cash only and please bring your own box to put them in.

-Kate

PS: I have some bad news. The vet called me today regarding Sugar. She has Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. It is in her spleen now too. I will take her back to the vet today, so I can learn to give her fluids and try some medication on her. She said Guinea Pigs do not respond to chemotherapy. There is another medication that she and other vets have had some luck with in the past. That is what we will try (I can not remember the name of it.)

I really don't know if I can take anymore. I keep taking everything that is thrown at me, brushing myself off and moving on. When till that get old?? Please pray for her, myself and my family. Thank you. I will keep you posted on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment