Saturday, August 6, 2011

Worst

fight ever.

I just had to play "referee" along with my Mom in the worst fight ever. Today was not a good day from the start, but is sure as hell just got worse.

I have NEVER seen my Grandfather, in my 21 years of life, cry because of someone. My Grandmother has just crossed the line of sane to insane. The woman needs to be put in a home for people who have had strokes. She has gone TO FAR!!

After almost seven years (more then that, their entire marriage) of waiting on her hand and foot, my Grandfather forgets one day to empty the potty chair for my Grandmother. (Even though he did, I saw him do it.) She started screaming at him because of it. I stayed out of it until I heard her calling my Mother. She said "GAYLE! GAYLE! I want her in here NOW! She will set your ass straight Roddy!" Even though my Grandmother is the one at fault here.

She then got into his face and scream at him to get out, he is wrong and needs to get out of her house. His name is on the house, his money paid for it. Therefore: his house, not hers. ANYWAY: I called my Mom upstairs when he was starting to shake, turn red and scream in her face. I thought I would be calling 911 to take him to the ER for another heart attack (all of them were brought on by my Grandmother, mind you.)

I really don't know what to do. It really is just a load of bullshit. The more this happens, the worse it gets. My Aunt and Grandmother need to go into a home. Somewhere that is able to take care of them and knows how to deal with them.

I can't anymore. I am 21 years old and should not have to break up a fight between my drunk Grandfather and crazy Grandmother. I should be worrying about college, a job or dating. The normal stuff the average 21 year old has to deal with is nothing I have ever experienced in my life.

Till next time
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment