Monday, August 1, 2011

I am half way

To 100 posts. This blog, writing it, has helped me get stuff out and be who I need to be. The more I write, the more I am finding who I am. What makes me happy. I guess writing everything down has helped me see what is really going on in my life, day to day.

Today I finished my room. I moved Dopey's cage and dusted everything. I threw a whole trash bag of crap I don't want anymore away.

The worst thing, I have did it today that was on my "to do list." I cleaned out and put Sugar's cage to the recycling. Now Dopey has a bigger area for his bed and a bigger area to lay in when he wants to sleep.

This will be a VERY short blog, because I'm exhausted and would rather have a cup of tea while watching Dopey swim in the pool.

Pass my blog along please. It is slowly growing and reaching more people. It makes me really happy to know that people are really reading this. After all, this is about my REAL, TRUE and everyday life.

XOXO
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment