Friday, July 1, 2011

My internet is fixed.

Seventeen days sense my last blog. Comcast sure fucked up this time!

My favorite part about this entire thing, they blamed me for their failure to include the wireless router when they sent the modem. WOW!!! Yet, I have to pay them. Oh well, not my loss.

Well, I mean sure I wasted TWO HOURS on the phone arguing with about 16 people. So, it was a loss of time, but nothing else. Same internet as before, same strength as before, same everything. Just a different box.

(I'm watching Criminal Minds and they are in Mexico (supposedly) and for some odd reason, I ALWAYS crave lemonade during this show.)

I miss Sugar, a lot. I still have not be able to get rid of her cage. My brain does not want to comprehend her death yet. I still talk to her like she is there, half way into it, I remember she isn't here anymore. I can't stand being in the pool yet, too close to her grave for me :(

I want to be able to hold her and cuddle with her and love on her. I can't do that anymore. I was petting the boys last night and realized Einstein seemed a little down. After holding him, by himself (no Poe) he seemed to perk up. I put him on the couch to run around and play and he ate lots of cucumber.

Poe is still his same old nut case, just a little sad too. I think he knows too. Do you think that they can "talk" without speech? I wonder if Einstein told him about Sugar's death??


I was very angry and highly upset at the vet for not returning my phone call. I felt like she was just ignoring me, her death and loving her paycheck. Then I received a card and hand written note in the mail from her. I really wish that I had the money to take Einstein and Poe in for regular exams right now. I just don't think I could take any more bad news.





I am not allowed to give details right now, but the people involved know what this is about.
I feel selfish about thinking of myself right now, instead of him. I feel like "oh thanks for doing what you did, kay bye." I feel weird about it. I don't know the full details about the situation. I wish the person who did this, would just grow the fuck up. (Hell, I know a lot of people who need to grow up.)

*Sigh* I just don't get it. If you wanted it, why did you start this crap?? I never did like you, and now I really "dislike you." (Just to make this blog entry a little nicer.)


OKAY, SO!! I have had several blood tests, exams, ultrasound and dr visits. I have been having a few problems I will not be listing here, but I will say that I am in horrible pain all day/night long. The pain is getting worse daily and sometimes is a sharp throbbing pain.
I am on a high dose of pain medication and bed rest. (Again with the damn bed rest.)


I guess this is just the story of my life now. Staying at "home" in bed with no friends or life. I should just give up and live in a hospital room. It would be quicker and easier on me. Less time wasted on transportation too!


So many things have happened in the last few weeks, that I don't know exactly how to fit it into just one entry. I guess I will have to do another entry tomorrow.

My pain meds are kicking in and I'm getting really tired, I will write more later.
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment