Monday, July 25, 2011

A little bit..

SO! I will not post anything about Trash Fest: Day two just yet. (YES! I am making you wait. Get over it.)

The new AC and Furnace was put in today. Then I came to find out that my Grandfather is now broke. I want to try to make some money for him, so I have a few ideas in mind. One is an Irish Flag knitted into a blanket. (Like the three colors knitted into their stripes and then sewn together to make the flag part.) I will make some other things also, but that is a start huh?? I am thinking of putting one of Etsy and one on eBay. Etsy I will have a set price and eBay can be for bid. What ever works better will be what I stick with, or maybe I will end up doing both. Who knows?

Only time can tell on that one. I wish my cousin would help out. I mean he owes him a LOT of money anyway. He is making plenty and can share. It would be the right thing to do, instead of sitting in his house looking pretty being financially stable. I wish I could help out more then I could, but I have my own things to take care of. With no income right now, that makes it twice as hard on me. It makes me feel really bad for not being able to contribute to the house I am living in, but there is nothing I can do about it.

(SIDE NOTE: I am watching 'Rizzoli & Isles' on TNT right now.)

My mind just went completely blank. O.O

It is stuck on Trash Fest only LOL! I guess this will have to be the, OH WAIT!
I failed my GED because I had 20 points to low on math, but on my total point for all tests taken, I am 180 points over the passing limit. So, I sorta have it. But because I failed my math, I have to try again. I just don't feel like it right now, but sense Trash Fest, something in me has changed. I am going to do what I have to do in life to be happy. I will NOT let this stupid test break me. I WILL beat it. I will move to Finland. I will do as I please in my life. I feel strong, confident and just plain happy with my life and self right now.

OH! ANOTHER THING!! My cousin had her baby. I saw her last night. she is so tiny and cute. Kinda makes me re-think my wanting to stay single, un-wed and not have any kids. We will see how this goes for me. I have this huge want in me to be like her. To have the house, hubby and kid. Like I said, we will see how that goes in me. It might just me being a girl and having hormones. The fest has really changed a lot within me, I think this is another thing it changed also.

Till next time,
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment