Saturday, July 30, 2011

So many things, so little time


I have so many things that I need to get done around this house. It is just a complete mess! I have a huge list of stuff to get done and once they are done, I have another one to make. It is like a never ending messy cycle.

I have been drinking coffee around the clock and barley sleeping in order to get more things done. I finished three last night, and I was up till 3AM doing them!! I wish I had more help then just my Mom, but that is just how it is. THANKFULLY, the list is stuff her and I came up with together. Stuff like wash the curtains and windows. Replant the plants (done half way, I ran out of dirt!) Clean the hall closets out and get rid of stuff no one uses. That is just a few things we have on there.

Hopefully, we can get the basement done this week. It is the biggest job on the list anyway.

Well, I need to eat something fast and get back to my chores!

-Kate

PS: Dopey is sick today. He has been throwing up all day. He isn't wanting to get up at all. He has been laying on my bed all day just sleeping. I hope he gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment